Everything you want to know about cake smashes, from how to book to choosing your photos.. * I need a minimum 14 days notice for a cake smash. This is because of the extra time needed to clean after, and to make sure the cake lady (https://www.facebook.com/Sugar-Spice-253291804706103/) can make a messy cake for your little person.
* The session is £20, the cake is £15, and this is payable to book. Book here
* Cake smashes are great for 1st & 2nd birthdays - beyond that, children can be quite nervous of making a mess with food. We can try other messy play shoots for older children.
* They don't always go to plan - tired babies, teething babies, those just having a bad day can end up crying, and every baby needs a mid-cake cuddle, so bring yourself some clean clothes too.
* A lot of the time, the littly will need some encouragement, or just be shown what to do.
* After the mess is made, it's bath time.